- sold out online but small quantities are available at our Victoria Chinatown and Vancouver Kitsilano locations -
Tea Soup Broth
Drink your greens! A blend of antioxidant rich greens, herbs and spices. Instantly makes a delicious, nutrient dense broth that can be used for soup, congee or stews. This versatile broth can also be used as a dip, salad dressings or to make a pesto. You can also use it to cook all your favourite grain dishes - it will add flavour and nutrients to rice, millet, quinoa or any other grains. Visit our blog for recipes.
Each packet makes approximately 65 servings of soup.
- Sip the broth on its own as a tonic.
- Use Renew as a broth for any of your favourite soups.
- Make one of our Tea Soup Recipes (find them on our blog).
- Add veggies, legumes & your other favourite soup ingredients to the broth and heat until the veggies are cooked.
Simply bring water to a boil & use 1 tsp. Renew Tea Soup broth for every cup of broth or soup that you’d like to make. Steep for 10 min., then strain.
Throughout Asia since ancient times, tea & medicinal herbs have been used to make healing soups. Recipes & ingredients change depending on what are considered the primary needs of the season.
Spring is considered a time of year when it’s ideal to replenish with revitalizing, nutrient dense greens. Renew is a seasonal blend of tea, herbs and spices prized for digestive, antioxidant & nutrient rich benefits- adding a nutritional boost to your daily diet.
Vegan. No dairy, dyes or sweeteners. Free of additives, artificial flavourings & preservatives.
Shake sealed packet before each use to ensure ingredients are well mixed, as some settling will occur.
ingredients: nettle, dandelion, holy basil, rosemary, thyme, mint, green tea, seaweed, roasted rice, spirulina, lemongrass, red clover, allspice, cayenne, pink & black pepper