REPLENISH & REVIVE
ingredients: white & green tea leaves, hibiscus, lemongrass, chamomile, natural cherry extract
You can still get Quench Tea, even though the teabag format is sold out. Quench Tea is currently available for purchase as a loose tea! If you love the convenience of teabags, you can transform loose Quench Tea easily into a teabag tea by purchasing our single use paper tea filters, or by getting one of our fabulous stainless steel tea infusers.
Wondering when we'll make more Quench Teabags? Ongoing supply change issues stemming from the impact of climate change on crops, as well as shipping delays continue to cause us to be low on some ingredients. Quench Tea is much more popular as a loose tea than in teabags, and so for now, while ingredients are low, we are just making this as a loose tea. We anticipate that it may be quite some time before we are able to have enough ingredients in stock to make this in the teabag format, so we recommend purchasing it in the loose tea format, as we may run low on the loose tea as well.
We're doing the best we can in these challenging times to satisfy as many clients as we can! Thanks for your patience and support - we appreciate it very much!
Please note that:
- Bulk sizes of teabags are temporarily sold out due to supply chain shortages. We are currently experiencing shortages of both the tea filter material that the teabags are made of, as well as the material that is used to individually wrap the teabags (these are sold as bulk 85 individually wrapped teabags). We do not have an estimated arrival date for when these items will be back in stock, so we recommend you purchase the 12 packs of teabags for now.
- Our current packaging for teabags is a compostable recycled paper material, as shown in these images. We are sold out of the original red & white packaging at this time. There are also shortages of packaging materials at this time, so we aren’t yet sure what packaging these will be available in once this style of kraft satchels sells out! If any changes occur, we’ll update these photos so you can see what’s next.
Buy more, save more
Teabags are available in three sizes:
Looking for bulk teabags? We are sold out of all sizes larger than our 12 teabag/24 cup size & are experiencing delays in receiving more of our compostable tea filters in order to make more of the bulk sizes. We do not have a current estimate on when we'll have bulk bags available again. We are not taking a customer request for the bulk sizes of teabags at this time. We recommend you check back here on the website in about 4 weeks to find out more about their status.
A zip top satchel: containing 12 teabags. Each individual tea bag brews a generous two cup serving of tea. Perfect for everyday use, travel & gifts.
38 unwrapped teabags: (contains one type of tea). Perfect for households & workplaces where you like to drink a lot of tea (or want to encourage more tea drinking)! More tea = happier, healthier people. When you purchase this size, you’re saving 13% as compared to the standard 12 teabag format. To maintain the tea’s freshness when purchasing this size, we recommend transferring the teabags into an airtight container away from exposure to light & heat.
85 individually wrapped teabags: (contains one type of tea per bulk package of 85 teabags). Our individual wrap is compostable cellulose, sustainably sourced from FSC managed forests. Individually wrapped teabags are perfect for the home & workplaces. These are also great for taking single teabags with you when you are on the go. They also make great favours for weddings, showers, kid’s birthdays, fundraisers, swag bags & more.
Please note that this is the only size format that we offer individually wrapped teabags in—they are not available for purchase in smaller quantities. When you purchase this size, you’re saving 24% as compared to the standard 12 teabag format & getting the added value of the individually wrapped teabag. Please note that compostable materials including the individual wrap for these teabags will deteriorate when exposed to sunlight & heat. Store these in a cupboard or drawer away from exposure to light & heat, which will also maximize the tea’s freshness.
About Our Teabags
Each individual tea bag brews a generous 2 cup serving of tea. Enjoy the convenience of a tea bag without compromising quality.
- Our teabags are made of plant fibre & the entire teabag (including tag & string) are fully compostable.
- We pack the teabags locally ourselves using our own dedicated teabag packaging equipment to ensure the highest level of freshness & quality control.
- Our teabag equipment is highly specialized & designed to protect tea’s freshness & flavour. It doesn’t crush, damage or heat tea leaves.
This tea is also available for purchase as a loose tea, packaged in our signature silver tins.
Discover more reasons to love our teabags HERE.