Harness the health benefits of tea and botanicals from the outside-in with soothing and hydrating Tea Bath Sachets.
Many ancient cultures throughout the world have bathed in herbs, and throughout Asia baths in tea are also popular. Tea Bath Sachets have many benefits for the skin and can have a relaxing or rejuvenating effect. Simple and easy to make, these are a wonderful way to pamper yourself and they also make great gifts.
HOW TO MAKE TEA BATH SACHETS:
Follow these simple steps to create a Tea Bath Sachet. Each recipe makes 1/2 cup of Tea Bath (1/2 cup = 8 tbsp).
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix gently using a wooden spoon to avoid crushing the leaves.
- Once ingredients are well mixed, you can spoon 1/2 cup of your tea bath mixture into a Tea Filter Bag, Muslin Sachet or Organza Bag.
- Toss the bath sachet into hot running bath water to let it infuse. Squeeze the sachet frequently to release its properties into the water.
MINTY OASIS BATH
EARL GREY ESCAPE
- 3 tbsp. JASMINE OASIS TEA
- 2 tbsp. ROSE PETALS
- 2 tbsp. LAVENDER BLOSSOMS
- Add dried herbs or flowers from your garden.
- Bath sachets are a great way to use up stale tea left in your cupboards. They won’t have quite the same benefits as fresh tea, but you may still get a slightly aromatic quality to the bath.
- If you make extra, store in airtight containers away from heat and light.
- Your bowl and any mixing implements that are used must be 100% dry or you can risk causing the botanicals to mildew.