westcoast summer oasis
dive into mouthwatering berries & delicious black tea
ingredients: black tea, lavender, rose petals & native bergamot, infused with coastal berries & vanilla bean
BERRIES & CREAM SLUSHIE: pour 1 cup boiling water over 3 tbsp. Berry Victoria tea. Steep 5 min & strain. Combine tea with 3 cups ice & 1 cup soy, almond or coconut milk. Place in blender. Set to high until well combined. Makes aprox. 1 litre.
COASTAL BERRY PUNCH: mix equal parts chilled tea & cranberry juice. Optional: add 2oz Victoria Gin to every cup. Serve in tall tumblers over plenty of ice.
Pour 2 cups of water over 1 tsp. of SILK ROAD premium quality, organic loose tea. This may not seem like a lot of tea but SILK ROAD teas are incredibly fresh & flavourful, which means that you don’t need very much in order to produce a delicious cup of tea. Using any more tea leaves can result in a cup of tea that is too strong.
- herbal tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 7-10 minutes
- wellness teas bring water to a full, rolling boil | cover & steep 7-10 minutes
- green tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 1-3 minutes
- black tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 2-5 minutes
- white tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 3-5 minutes
- oolong tea bring water to the boil | steep 5-7 minutes
We’re now sold out of the 250 cup size tins, but you’re welcome to order refills for your 250 cup tins. We’re delighted to announce that our 300 cup tins are back in stock again!
Loose teas are sold in refillable tins to preserve freshness and nutrients. Exposure to light, heat and air causes flavour loss as well as the nutrient value of tea to decline, so be sure to store your teas in the tins they came in. Bring the tin back into our shops for refills and enjoy a discount. Please note that we sell our loose teas by volume, not weight.