Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Part-Time Senior Sales Associate
Locations: Victoria and Vancouver
- Create an inspiring, rejuvenating, engaging, educational, positive, memorable shopping experience for clients.
- Be a relationship builder who grows the client's engagement with our company and products in-store and online by creating an excellent experience they want to return to, and share with their friends, co-workers and family.
- Effectively engage and connect with customers, exceed their expectations, and inspire them to discover the full range of products and services we offer.
- Generate excitement about new and companion products, promotions and programs.
- Identify and educate clients about products and services they aren't aware of.
- Be a Silk Road brand ambassador and consistently deliver a high quality customer service and sales experience.
- Using our brand standards, maintain a clean, visually appealing look and feel in the store.
- You love to interact with clients in a professional, client focused environment.
- You are outgoing and want to share your passion for our products in a way that will enhance our client's lives.
- You are committed to driving sales by delivering exemplary service and sharing your product knowledge in an effective manner.
- You are motivated by personal development and growth opportunities in a professional, dynamic, learning oriented environment in an award-winning business where applicants have the opportunity to learn and grow.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms. Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Regularly required to handle hot beverages.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week (either full or half day shifts), and weekends and weekdays. We are open 6 days a week. Preference and priority for shifts and higher wages may be offered to candidates who are able to work during peak days such as weekends.
- Previous sales experience an asset. If you have strong interpersonal skills and natural people skills, and customer service skills or other related skills and abilities and are a quick learner, we may still consider you for this position.
- Wage offer is competitive and depends on a qualified candidate's sales skills and customer engagement abilities.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate which location you are applying for in your email.
Make your own TEA JELLY! Tea Jellies are a delicious, economical home-made treat that also make a great gift & are fast & easy to make – in just 20 minutes, you can have a selection of yummy jellies ready to go!...