TEA OF WINTER SNUGGLES
flavour profile: cosy apples mingle with warming spices & mouth-watering vanilla
ingredients: black tea, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla beans & apple essence
Snow Apple Spice is a seasonal favourite available for a limited time during the holiday season, while quantities last.
Snow Apple Spice Toddy: Add 1 tsp. honey & 1-2oz whiskey or dark rum per cup of tea. Garnish with cinnamon stick and thinly sliced apple.
Apple Snowstorm Brew: tea double strength. Pour 1/2 cup hot tea over 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream - tastes like hot apple pie!
Optional: add 1-2oz dark rum or brandy per serving.
Mulled Apple Spice Cider Add 1/4 cup heated apple cider to 3/4 cups brewed tea. Garnish with cinnamon stick & thinly sliced apple.
Pour 2 cups of water over 1 tsp. of SILK ROAD premium quality, organic loose tea. This may not seem like a lot of tea but SILK ROAD teas are incredibly fresh & flavourful, which means that you don’t need very much in order to produce a delicious cup of tea. Using any more tea leaves can result in a cup of tea that is too strong.
- herbal tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 7-10 minutes
- wellness teas bring water to a full, rolling boil | cover & steep 7-10 minutes
- green tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 1-3 minutes
- black tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 2-5 minutes
- white tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 3-5 minutes
- oolong tea bring water to the boil | steep 5-7 minutes
We’re now sold out of the 250 cup size tins, but you’re welcome to order refills for your 250 cup tins. We’re delighted to announce that our 300 cup tins are back in stock again!
Loose teas are sold in refillable tins to preserve freshness and nutrients. Exposure to light, heat and air causes flavour loss as well as the nutrient value of tea to decline, so be sure to store your teas in the tins they came in. Bring the tin back into our shops for refills and enjoy a discount. Please note that we sell our loose teas by volume, not weight.