1 cup paper tea filters
Designed to brew 1 cup of tea, this premium tea filter is roomier than regular sized teabags to allow loose tea leaves ample space to unfurl.
A bottom fold opens automatically, providing extra volume for the tea to properly infuse & release their delicious flavour. Convenient for brewing loose tea on the go, these filters can make individual servings of tea in a cup, or be used in a teapot.
Made from sustainably harvested wood pulp that is unbleached & porous for maximum flavour diffusion. They are also chlorine free, recyclable, compostable & biodegradable.
Sold in packs of 100.
Pour 2 cups of water over 1 tsp. of SILK ROAD premium quality, organic loose tea. This may not seem like a lot of tea but SILK ROAD teas are incredibly fresh & flavourful, which means that you don’t need very much in order to produce a delicious cup of tea. Using any more tea leaves can result in a cup of tea that is too strong.
- herbal tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 7-10 minutes
- wellness tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | cover & steep 7-10 minutes
- green tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 1-3 minutes
- black tea bring water to a full, rolling boil | steep 2-5 minutes
- white tea bring water to just before the boil begins | steep 3-5 minutes
- oolong tea bring water to the boil | steep 5-7 minutes
We’re now sold out of the 250 cup size tins, but you’re welcome to order refills for your 250 cup tins. We’re delighted to announce that our 300 cup tins are back in stock again!
Loose teas are sold in refillable tins to preserve freshness and nutrients. Exposure to light, heat and air causes flavour loss as well as the nutrient value of tea to decline, so be sure to store your teas in the tins they came in. Bring the tin back into our shops for refills and enjoy a discount. Please note that we sell our loose teas by volume, not weight.