Harness the health benefits of tea & botanicals from the outside-in with soothing & hydrating Tea Bath Sachets.
Many ancient cultures throughout the world have bathed in herbs, & throughout Asia baths in tea are also popular. Tea Bath Sachets have many benefits for the skin & can have a relaxing or rejuvenating effect.
Simple & easy to make, these are a wonderful way to pamper yourself & they also make great gifts.
HOW TO MAKE TEA BATH SACHETS
Follow these simple steps to create a Tea Bath Sachet. Each recipe makes 1/2 cup of Tea Bath (1/2 cup = 8 tbsp).
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl & mix gently using a wooden spoon to avoid crushing the leaves.
- Once ingredients are well mixed, you can spoon 1/2 cup of your tea bath mixture into a Tea Filter Bag, Muslin Sachet or Organza Bag.
- Toss the bath sachet into hot running bath water to let it infuse. Squeeze the sachet frequently to release its properties into the water.
MINTY OASIS BATH
EARL GREY ESCAPE
- 3 tbsp. JASMINE OASIS TEA
- 2 tbsp. ROSE PETALS
- 2 tbsp. LAVENDER BLOSSOMS
BLENDING TIPS- Add dried herbs or flowers from your garden.
- Bath sachets are a great way to use up stale tea left in your cupboards. They won’t have quite the same benefits as fresh tea, but you may still get a slightly aromatic quality to the bath.
- If you make extra, store in airtight containers away from heat & light.
- Your bowl & any mixing implements that are used must be 100% dry or you can risk causing the botanicals to mildew.