Tea School is now in Session!
Looking for fun & healthful ways to keep kids busy & entertained?
Get ready to be tea-lighted with how much fun your family can have with tea! Follow the links below to our most popular recipes & activities to do with your kids. Our recipes are always dairy-free, gluten-free & many are low to no sugar - but your kids will never know because they taste amazing.
From no-bake tea infused chocolates to cold brewing tea with kids, we hope you'll find inspiration & discover new recipes that the whole family will love!
- HOMEMADE TEA SODA POP & TEA SPARKLERS
- Cold Brewing Iced Tea with Kids
- Chocolate Tea Lattes - the perfect afternoon treat!
- Wildberry Wave berry smash
- apple-chai cider
- tea hot chocolates
- dessert in a glass
- Tea lemonade
- no-bake tea infused chocolates
- London Fog Chocolate Chip cookies
- 3 ingredient tea & chia seed jam
- tea & chocolate pudding
- tea oatmeal
- Tea Syrups
- tea infused granola & trail mix
- pancakes with tea syrup
- Chocolate Hug Cupcakes
- The Alchemist’s Meringues
- Tea Gummies!
- Angelwater Chocolate Tea Cake
- glacial melt dessert
- Ice Cream Tea Floats
- Tea Bath sachets
- tea slushie
- tea popsicles
- SOUR CHERRY GREEN TEA SORBET